Saturday, November 03, 2018

Back in Madness Business

After some time I went to an O-event. And there is no better place to waste the rest of my ruined mental power than Mental Hospital of Godkrásný. I run the Ultimate category and did ultimately bad as always. But things can always get worse so at the half I realized my headlamp is depleting really quick so I had to run in stealth mode, just turning on my light to check the map. Next time I should check my batteries before the race to not run Ultimate version of Ultimate category. I am too lazy to post map here but fortunately I found a pic of me at the event site. So at least I have something to steal and post here.


BTW: Day before the race I was checking some headlamps. I am used to that after searching some goods at the internet my browser is full of ads for that specific goods. But if I visit one specific shop about which I never heard before and another day I get on train and first I saw is an advertisement for that shop that is quite too much! That really can't be coincidence! I belive I have better chance to get on train and stand head-to-head to our ex-Prime Minister.

Ad for Kronium shop which I visited day before

No comments: