Thursday, June 04, 2020

Two Runs in One Afternoon

Because one race in one day is not enough for me I chose to made two appearances within less than one hour on Tuesday.


Episode I: O-league vol. 5

The first event was organized by Mr. Frost in a Chimickee Groove that lies between Nicegods and Marevilles. The director of O-league serie made very good effort to map every single shit in the terrain. And there was a lot of stinky shits out there. So everybody who run this race in medical veil was in big advantage.

The most shitiest spot in the forest
  
The race contained four laps two on each side of the map. I made again quite good effort especially when running the Ulitmate category without paths in the map. But in the last lap I was caught up by Mr Carbon so I put the map in my pocket and just raised my carbon footprint all the way to the finish. I know it is a bit unsportsmansmanlike and non-ecological but this hack helped me to defeat Rye Breader and that definetly a worthy scalp.

As long as some hackers are putting some mess to my social networks I again had problem to get the virutal rerun of my race to Diet. Anyway as long as the race is still on I won't show you the track to keep it fair play. However I still saved some data and you can enjoy my routechoice in pic below. I know the view is thrilling but the reality was much more bushy than my hairy arm.

Rerun of my effort

Episode II: Givemores Road 10K
        
Even without running an O-event just hour ago this race is hard as diamond on my Crown. It's ten beerometers of hard work mostly on asphalt or paving. You can find only two positives: first there is plenty of refreshment points on the track and second you can never run out of mental power during this event.

Map of Givemores Road 10K

Here are some of the highlights from the race:
        
1st checkpoint and start at Tocancercarrier Pub: some athletes were late some didn't even find the start...

2nd checkpoint at Longlasting Caffé: scared waitress thought we are some kind of covidriders so we must keep distance there...

3rd checkpoint at Givemores Falconery: if you are a falcon you can jump over the goat but when you run this race u must suck a goat and go ahead...

4th checkpoint at Sharpening Machine: first crucial point - the point where you could show if you were sharp enough to choose the right storey and if you could try for first escape from the peloton - that in my case ended in the nearest fast-food...

5th checkpoint at Givemores Railway Station: we spent some nice time with pleasant chat about God while eating kebab. Then flushed it with quick Oldspring and moved on...

6th checkpoint at Beer Certainty: I took it easy and got low degree Factory wastewater. It was at discount offer so win-win situation...

7th checkpoint at By Yawners: not bad visit, Musa put the ball in the net, I put the "G" down my throat...

8th checkpoint at Budvarka: Postman closed the office so we had to go round another corner to drink Czech national treasure...

9th checkpoint at Oasis: what a disappointment. Really like a True oasis with some Arabic marketplace. We had to pay baksheesh to the barman then to self-called bodyguard. Hopefully they had no dog or camel otherwise we had to bribe them too. So after my most expensive Braník in my live (100 CZK) we took straight direction to the finish...

10th checkpoint and finish at Clubhouse: to drink the last beer we had to use our fine motor skills at its best because it consisted of two small beers poured from bottle into a plastic cup. But we made it and here is the Hall of Fame ... or Shame ...

10K Winning Team

No comments: