Monday, June 08, 2020

Relaxing Seems to Became the Most Difficult after the Crisis

Last week I wanted to relax but unfortunately everything went wrong as you can easily see from my previous post. And not even the weekend was helpful. As you could see lately I was struggling with my Chinese watches Xiaomiurpussy so I decided to made a big leap in my training and use the force of Polar bear. Because that beast is almost as strong as Lion power! 

And as I had to visit the shire of Herdeed I had no other chance than to participate at another stage of Trail Tour - this time in was mostly on the track of famous motorcylce Dustrocks Grand Prix. I must admit I was much slower than a motorbike but still felt like I was going to die while mixing walking with run in pace under 3:30 km/min. Alas I was awarded a "decent" rank effort. What a disappointment...

You can have world class device but still paper rocks (scissors)

After that very bad Friday I switched to another sport - cycling... but it was even worse. As you can see below sometimes it is good that ranking for segments is only for Diet subcribers. Because this is something anybody should never see.


And here is the reason because when Party tell you to party hard you have to do it with the highest intesity.


The whole relaxing week was maybe the most intense of whole year.

Crucial beginning of new month

With the start of the new week let's get back to the training. My new device telling me I need to gain more muscles to raise my Lion Power. But I really have no clue how to achieve that. Or maybe I just acquried wrong model as it is called Polar but should have been Bi-polar instead. Because only another person can help me to endure all that training load...

More muscles, really?!

No comments: