Sunday, May 31, 2020

In the Tentacles of Trails

Whenever you acquire something new the first step is to feed it with data. So when I registered to Diet at the beginning of May I had to run like crazy to obtain loads of kilometres to my account. I even made some trail runs and all went well until this week.
The problem came when it was only few days left until the end of month and I still haven't claimed the half-marathon challenge. So a vicious plan came in my mind: to compose unpleasant with useless and run one of the most difficult Trail Tour stages together with half-marathon. And it resulted in decent effort at both part of this madness - hunt for some digital points and for stupid digital badge! 


My performance at Trail Tour serie starts to show some signs of quality. With every new stage my performance level is rising. I already hit the great mark and also my runner class was upgraded from "lower hobby" to "upper hobby." What a promotion! ... and boost to my mental power obviously.


But running is only a part of all this bussines. Of course it's important to have good regeneration and healthy diet. So I found that the basic of good trail is to find quality refreshment point. So after trail from Allholes to Blackcheek Rocks I continued with my run over the Combs to the brewery in Niceroar.



And when I look at BeerBorec stats for May I see much better progress than wherever else. Because you know everything that begins with B is good!

No comments: