Monday, June 17, 2013

I Go On VII Peaks To Heaven

The Czech O-cup is held once upon a long time in the West. And that time has come this weekend as the Iron Horse of Pilsen bring us to the famous location of Siete Montañas near Pueblo Mezquoletzi. I am still a greenhorn but the seasoned rovers can still remember the brutal bloodbath (Czech Championship 1995) at this place.
My performance was wilder than wild west but I was overdosed with mental power so I could not give up and after nearly two and half hours I reached the finish. Unfortunately in the evening I suffered by a lack of physical power so I could not enjoy the hospitality of local saloons.
My performance in Sunday race was much more better as I spent in the forest less than 100 minutes than the day before. So it was another unbelievable achievment as I finished in the first half of the result list in category H21B (the most prestigious category according to Waterville Carp).
 
The map

No comments: