Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Once Upon a Time There Was a Forest...

I hardly ever visit races of Economical Prague Orienteering. I make about one of this runs yearly but when there was an event held by Archduke I couldn't say no. So I board on my royal carriage and went to the very east ending of Combs to Sugarhilltop.
The race was pleasant mixing hot and cold or bright and dark spots depends if you ran over the vast glades or in the narrow ravines. I can't say I made a bad run. I put in such good effort that resulted just behind the top 10. You can see me at the first-first position...

Results
Note: I highlighted my position because I am not sure if you all understand Czech

... Alas here comes the usual issue with mental power. As there are now races lately I am hopefully still abundant of mental power. Unluckily this goes along with shortage of map practice which results in mistakes and depletion of mental power. Yeah I see you already knew that. Noone can never mess with mental power. Maybe I need my personal Mentat. Like that guy who turned woods there into dusty plains using harvesters.


Whether the displaying of the race map is strictly prohibited by the organizers I still don't want to disappoint my readers (all two of You). So here is just a teaser. Enjoy it my sweathearts!

Map of the race with significant television tower

No comments: