Saturday, May 23, 2020

Don't Stop Me Now Quarantine

Maybe some of you think I am really dead after the previous post... But people who really know me can bet that I will always go on. And with the lockdown I comeback even stronger. As there are no races I joined the alone Run for National Memory. And who did I ran for?


Because everybody knows Milada but when you say Záviš at best some people will remember Red Bridge. So let's fight this historical sexism with ten kilometres! I choose a track near railway station of Stony Weepersville because it looks quite plain even map said so...


... but it was just a deception. There was quite uphill not far from the start. But I decide to show no mercy and even it was rainy I showed to fellow Serbians who is their True ruler! 

All hail the Majesty!

No comments: