Monday, March 31, 2014

You Cannot Step in the Same River Twice

They say. But You can run over the same valley twice as His Majesty did last weekend. And it took him only night and day to search up every shrubbery in the Wild Valley of Shark brook.


What else to write about the races in the famous orienteering terrain where the premier league in drinking is being held for moreover than thousand years? Better nothing.

And my performance:
Middle night (longer for me): I know the area quite well but I would appreciate better head-light than the Lidl quality one I had. I have scored my personal best in a night orienteering competition (in my first overall start) but there was no chance to go under one hour...

Middle day: Nothing special except the first control which was very tricky. But some of the big fishes also got fooled.

No comments: