Friday, July 31, 2020

Last Two Weeks of July

After B.O.T.A.S. I got injured again this time with my left foot so I couldn't train my stamina as much as I would like to. So I had to find some other entertainment...

Hiking: I attended the jubilee 50th trip with my touristic club which was two days in the sandstones of Broumov, the work name should be "His Majesty Quest for Cuesta". But it was more a pilgrimage to the all my fellow fatboys of year 1986. Even my reservoir has reduced a bit I am still with you guys and I love you all!

Translation from Czech: "Fatboys '86"

So I worked out a bit at the challet of Star to put something on my Diet dashboard.

One small lunch for His Majesty, big leap for whole Kingdom

Family: The next week I visited the shire of my royal house - the Esh Principality with royal cemetery at Turretville. There is one speciality in our Royal family that the Crown always belong to the youngest offspring of the King. And Queen Josephine was really a True noble giving birth to six Princes while living one year less than the current Majesty.

His Majesty's Grandfather  (top left) and his five older brothers; Royal grave

And here is maybe one explanation why the Kingdom is still without any heir to the Throne. Not even the beer consumption is making it better.



Racing: However I managed at least one single racing performance: It was 10th stage of Mr. Freezer O-League. That really wasn't my first start at the Damned Dam so I could run big bombs. Just look at the map with my routechoices - the biggest bombs at controls 10, 11, 13 and 14. What a fine boost for my mental power finally!!!


Aftermath: I almost forgot to mention that sometimes I also work. Even I suck it is good to know it can always be worse. So I shoot a short motivation vid present how hard is life when your job is just a piece of shit:

No comments: