Friday, July 17, 2020

Big Orienteering Trail Alcohol Suffering

Finally famous BOTAS has arised - first real weekend races and my first multi-days races after many years. The races took place in the eastern Bohemia but the organizers prepared the control descriptions in Romanian tricolor to remind everybody that we were so close to the borders of Balkan.

Sparta? This is madness!

It was called Highland Cup but that name was very smelly, like rotten salami. I would say it was more Iron Mountains Cup but judge by yourself when you look in the maps from the event.

All race maps together

But at least they served good beer from Husbanddestroy. Filling up the first beer-ticket was piece of cake. Such easy as to eat free portions of risotto the next day.


I also attended beer relays for the first time in the history of my Kingdom. And it was very special race - the Championship of the whole Galaxy! I started as the first researcher of the Institute of Eugenics with start number 18. I made very good effort beating for example team of famous astronomer or team of Epicurean husband of Bottle. But the two other legs of my relay who come from the genome of Human Positives Sets couldn't keep the pace with beer which resulted in double disqualification. Anyway nice expierence for the next decade.... or maybe decadence...

My starting position

As I did very well during the relays my later appearance at the party was a big shame. It was more no appearance and I am still gathering mental power to learn what happened and why I didn't have power to fill up my second beer-ticket...

Party pole - alas no pole dance from His Majesty

So on Sunday I have enough power to heat up the map more all around the competition centre.

All weekend runs

And when I feel like a maniac I couldn't have enough after three races in three days. So I went for Trail Tour. Hopefully when I find I am not alone I recognized I am not such an idiot...

Cutout of my neighbours at Cut segment

...but when I finally came home and I went straight to the bar where I drank like an idiot then you must admit I am an idiot. However there was no other way because the third niece of Little Hair (frontman of the music band "Flase Strumming") was born. It looks like Little Hair's sister is making her own Slavia female relay and we really needed to celebrate that.

One third of my Sunday consumption in one picture

Hopefully everytime when all this frenzy comes to an end it is nice to see that I have at least one fellow follower.
 
Hail Jesus! Hail Majesty!

No comments: