Sunday, April 12, 2015

Relay? - Don't Rely on Me!

My performance on Saturday Prague Relay Championship was more than satisfying. The basis of this success was laid in my decision to not take part in this race. Of course I had some silly reasons for skipping this event such a low stamina, many contour lines etc. But there were also some reasonable reasons for my decision. Here are the crucials.

1st: In reference to George Waxman there is a plenty of scrubs at the Hat.


2nd: Hatters gonna at hat. Stop this and try heal the world, make it a better place. Let's go hat free!


3rd: Also in the famous cartoon serie "The Little Kings from the Hat" is shown how the navigation is tricky in the Hat.


PS: Congratulation to my team colleagues and their heaps of gold! Mama Papa must be satisfied.

No comments: