Wednesday, May 18, 2022

We Are Back In League

After a very long time I went for a training to my so-called domestical forest "The Small Castle." But of course I did not attend Standard training of my club but another edition of O-league. To be honest in 2016 when the place of my daily duties moved to the metro line "C" I had expected that I would attend running trainings more often... And the reality - I have not been there for a single run or football since then.

The Royal Journey around the Castle

So today it was nothing special as I went for a special training held my Mr Freeze. It was very interesting but not good for my mental power in the beginning as I first found the false control number 34. Then I failed to find the control number 33. But later I gained some self-confidence with more and more bunches of controls to came along.

In the end I think I made quite a good performance which was highlighted by beating Rye the Breadman with 34 second margin!

That means noone is allowed to beat me in my Castle.

No comments: