Friday, April 29, 2022

Theatre of Broken Dreams

I run a longly run
The only one that I have ever could

Don't know where it goes
But it's crap to me, and I run along

I run this homeless field
On the Theatre of Broken Dreams

Where vagabonds sleeps
And I'm the only one, and I run along


I run along, I run along
I run along, I run a...


My compass's the only one that runs beside me
My hollow head's the only thing that's sucking
Sometimes, I wish someone out there will find me

'Til then, I run along

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah


I'm running down the path
That divides me somewhere in my map
On the contourline
Of the edge, and where I run along
Read between the paths
What's fucked up, and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive, and I run along


I run along, I run along
I run along, I run a...

The roof the roof the roof is on fire!

No comments: