Sunday, March 30, 2008

Abstinence Is Not So Easy

WTF! I have done a terrible mistake. I thought I would rise the spirit of Mother Lasana and Diesana for better luck in Saturdays sprint event... Alas I rose the spiritus of Lesana. I would never think that only one letter could cause such lack of mental power... Anyway I did my duty and finished right before Death Summoners and Alice's Fuckers...

P.S. From Yesterdays Results
Legend says - Spartans: Taught never to retreat, never to surrender.
But reality - sprint 2,7 km
Špringer Tomáš   TJ Slovan Luhačovice LCE8101    DISK
Štěpánek Ondřej AC Sparta Praha SCP8304 DISK
Havlena Martin OK Jihlava SJI8310 DISK
Zajíc Vítězslav KOB TRETRA Praha TAP8610 DISK
Rakovec Michal AC Sparta Praha SCP6901 DISK
Brabač Lukáš AC Sparta Praha SCP8505 DISK
Přeček Zdeněk AC Sparta Praha SCP5200 DISK
Štemberk Adam TJ Lokomotiva Beroun LBE8904 DISK


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kuba from Advanced South Bohemia: Francovka is better.