Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh (4x)

Friday: Beer prologue at Sandokans

Saturday: I was celebrating the gain of A-licence at ski-O. I nearly lost my jacket. I absolutely lost myself. But Tarzan Boy, Who Is Fucking Alice and Lady Karneval performed by Duo Pe was worth it... Luckily I found myself sabre-dancing at my accommodation and my jacket in next-door class. Great training for Waterville Carp!

Sunday: 136 minutes on classic distance. I could easily say that 'i wasn't prepared for such race' or narrate fairy-tales about 'lack of mental power' and 'run under my possibilities' like some self-confident Bulgarian blogger... But His Majesty can't afford such a freaky alibism.
I pay special tribute to the refreshment station with Cloister beer and my mental power leader to the control 14-49 (see bellow) Bokovka the Traincrusher. Well done!

New Ski-O discipline - Jerk O-ff controls

Which of these controls do you admire the most? What do you think about two exclamation marks at control 14-49? Share your thoughts at comments or vote in the poll.

No comments: